The folks at BestGrinder.net know how effective medical marijuana is as a treatment for many different medical conditions. Compared to typical pharmaceuticals, cannabis has less side-effects and less long term impact on health. So, we are reaching out to any graduating high school seniors who use medical marijuana legally to treat a medical condition.
How to Apply
This scholarship is worth $2,000. Here’s how to enter for your chance to be selected:
- Write a 500-800 word essay on how medical marijuana has helped you with your medical condition.
- All information must be 100% accurate
- You must send a scanned copy of your medical marijuana card to confirm your status as a legal medical marijuana patient (only required if you are selected as the winner)
- Must be able to provide proof of statements if you are selected
- Must be 18 years or older, a citizen of the USA or Canada, and in high school, college, or university
Email your essay (attached as either .pdf or .docx) and the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your full name
- Current address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Current educational institution
How We Select
Each submission will be read and evaluated based on writing style, grammar, and how well your story will have a positive impact on medical marijuana advocacy.
The deadline to complete this application is April. 5th, 2017. The winner will be selected on April 20th, 2017.
Terms and conditions
Scholarship funds may be used for any education-related expense. Scholarship winners will be notified via email and are required to submit a photo for publicity purposes within 2 weeks of notification otherwise they forfeit their award. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of scholarship winners. Scholarships are non-renewable.
Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a scholarship, the BestGrinder.net’s $1,000 Scholarship for Medical Marijuana Patients recipients agree that BestGrinder.net may, without any limitation or further compensation or notice, use his or her name, and/or likeness in any and all media, worldwide, for the purpose of advertising and promoting BestGrinder.net and the scholarship program.
In the event BestGrinder.net is prevented from continuing with the scholarship program by any event beyond its reasonable control, then BestGrinder.net shall have the right in its sole discretion to modify or terminate the scholarship program.
Have more questions? Contact: